1. Wash the brown rice with water.
2. Cut the mushrooms, onions and capsicum.
3. The dripping mushroom (should not be dry!) In the pan, salt and pepper and at high level for about 3-4 minutes. If necessary add some water.
4. In a pan add butter/olive oil and add onions. Saute till pink.
5. Add mushrooms. Saute till they wilt.
6. Now add the capsicum. Saute and add the pre-washed brown rice. Saute for 5-7 minutes.
7. Cook for 15 minutes or till the rice are done.
8. Remove the pan from the stove (CAUTION: Very hot!). Finished!